This penthouse is located in an architectural highlight with a total of only four units. You have a private garage with two parking spaces for yourself. A priority access ride in the chip-controlled elevator takes you to the 6th floor, where you can see the cathedral, the new palace and the television tower – Berlin Mitte in all its splendour. There can be no better place for living it up with your family and friends. Surrounded by elegance and with views over the lively city. You can get to the private rooms on the 5th floor via the internal stairs or the lift. Four bedrooms with purist fixtures, a dressing room, two bathrooms (one of which is en-suite) and a living room which is a wonderful place to make music, for example. As elsewhere in the apartment, the floor here also consists of seamless Venetian stone flooring. Clear surfaces, clear lines. Pure elegance. And you can enjoy a barbecue on the roof terrace in the warm months of the year – yet another highlight of this unique apartment. The floor, the custom-made furniture and the outside kitchen are all made of untreated patina Cumaru wood. Perhaps one of the most beautiful places in the centre of Berlin, with a spectacular panoramic view over the city. Enjoy being at home.
- Venetian stone flooring fitted flush to the walls (no skirting boards); floor can be sanded like parquet
- Ceiling heights of up to approx. 3 m.
- Magnificent window areas; triple glazed, soundproofed, all „with views“; up to approx. 3 x 9 m.
- Chip-controlled elevator with discrete priority travel function (without intermediate stops)
- ComTür (RC3) entry doors
- Frameless room doors with magnetic locks, acoustic seal lips from ComTür in high-matt paint
- Custom-made kitchen with a seamless Corian kitchen monolith and Miele appliances
- Chimney connection on the 6th floor is completely installed (see floor plan)
- Custom-made bathroom facilities, washbasins, bathtub and showers made of Corian (seamless)
- Vola fittings in the bathrooms and kitchen (made of stainless steel)
- Custom-made cabinet installations in high-matt paint and „push to open“ function
- Zehnder living space ventilation with heat recovery and incoming air-cooling in the summer
- On hot days, floor cooling by means of a heat pump
- Roof terrace flooring and custom-made furniture in Cumaru wood
- 2 storage rooms and large utility room in the apartment
- Stainless steel entrance door with triple motor lock and chip opening
- Separate basement section for the residential unit
- Communal bicycle cellar together with another residential unit
- Private garage with two parking spaces
Location and surroundings of this property
In the heart of the metropolis, where a jovial and cultivated international audience has all the city centre’s museums, galleries, fashion labels and top-class food and drink at its doorstep, this extraordinary penthouse is to be found. Upon entering this home, the clarity and tranquillity are immediately apparent, yet the city is still at your feet. Spacious rooms, high-quality materials and surfaces, and everything, including the kitchen monolith, in just the right place. Maybe you grab a glass of wine and head up to the roof terrace. The evenings are yours to savour. Either go to Rami in the new Suhrkamp building for a light three-course meal, or head to Soho House where the creative elite meets up. Or maybe you fancy a „boulette“ dumpling and a beer in Clärhen‘s Ballhaus Or maybe sea bass in a salt crust? Then get yourself to the Grill Royal, where the art scene meets. Or go to the beautiful Pauly Saal; it‘s on the way, and their cuisine has been awarded with a Michelin star. And when afterwards you walk home refreshed and inspired, perhaps together with your friends, you can look forward to a coffee under the lights of the big city. When it comes to your children, the Berlin Metropolitan School and the Berlin Cosmopolitan School are worth mentioning and they are both multilingual. The state primary school at Koppenplatz has also earned itself a good reputation and all three schools are within easy walking distance. Although here in the district of Mitte, the transport connections are excellent in every direction.
- Energy requirement certificate
- Final energy requirement 23.3 kWh/(m²*a)
- Energy source/heating Geothermal/District heating
- Year of construction 2018
Interested?Request an exposé
Cosmopolitan, the place to be
History in motion, that is Berlin-Mitte. Nowhere can you experience the Berlin feeling more directly than here, where Prussian history and GDR past meet pulsating life, modern art, culture and architecture. Mitte is the center of the capital: as multifaceted as the whole of Berlin.